Please note registration is not accepted for any program until payment is received by NRC (using the form below)
Club membership is for one year, beginning April 1st until March 31st of the next year.
Membership includes registration and insurance with Rowing Canada and Row BC.
Nicomekl Rowing Club welcomes new members of all abilities. Whether you are new to the sport or are already an active rower, you will enjoy rowing on the beautiful Nicomekl River in a supportive and fun atmosphere. The club provides Learn-To-Row classes and ongiong coaching for members of every skill level.
- Safe protected waterway
- Many top notch rowing shells
- Year round coaching
- Formation of new boat crews or join with existing boat crews
- Participation in regattas and race at your own skill level
- Challenging winding course
- A way to get into great physical shape and stay fit while having fun
Liability Waiver and Assumption of Risk
Participant Information Form